Conservation is a central pillar of the Jekyll Island Authority’s mission—from protecting nesting loggerhead turtles and dune systems to preserving the integrity of the tidal marshes and everything in between.
The Jekyll Island Foundation partnerss with the Conservation team on various projects adn we’d love for you to come with us! Here are just a few of our partner projects:
- Horton Pond Wildlife Viewing & Basking Platforms & Nature Trail
- Horton Pond to Horton House Historic Trail Extension
- St. Andrews Beach & Guest Information Center Wildlife Viewing Platforms
- Research—Wilson’s Plover & Shorebird Monitoring & Chick Survival
- Captain Wylly Pond Habitat Enhancements Research—Alligator, Bobcat, & Rattlesnake
- Population Monitoring, Habitat Use, & Reproduction
We need your help! Support this great work through a tax-deductible contribution. We couldn’t do this without you!