Treasurer / Finance Committee (Chair)
Ms. Linginfelter is an accomplished banker with extensive experience in production and credit risk management. She is regarded for consultative selling, negotiation skill, analytical judgment, and decision making. She is also a highly motivated lifetime learner, as illustrated by earning Chartered Financial Analyst designation during her time out of the workforce.
SunTrust Robinson Humphry and SunTrust Bank, Atlanta, GA
• Managing Director and Senior Credit Officer, Corporate Banking
• Senior Vice President and Senior Credit Officer, Auto Dealer and Not-for-Profit Lending
• Director, Credit and Risk Management
• Group Vice President, Program Lending
• Vice President, Corporate and Investment Banking
• Assistant Vice President, Corporate Banking
Education and Designations
• Georgia State University, MBA Finance with significant coursework in accounting, 1997.
• University of Virginia, BA English Literature, French Minor, 1986. Completed numerous elective courses in Accounting and Finance.
• Chartered Financial Analyst, 2007 to present.
• Certified Cash Manager, 1996 to present.
Community Activity and Affiliations
• KIPP Metro Atlanta Cooperative – Development Committee
• Northside United Methodist Church – Member Finance Committee
• Morris Brandon Elementary Parent Teacher Association – Co-President
• Camp Evergreen, Batesville, GA – Director
• Northside Methodist Preschool – Board Member and Chairman of the Board
• Northside United Methodist Church, Committee for Missions and Social Concerns – Member
• Ecumenical Atlanta Churches for the Homeless, Atlanta, GA – Director and Treasurer
• Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta – Child Life Volunteer